BreastTalk.co.uk Forums

Breast Talk Community Forums ->  General Breast Chat -> Funny and Embarrassing Breast Stories -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( register )
Username:      Password:       Remember login?     

Random quote: Denial is not just a river in Egypt........
- (Added by: Sue)

Cheerleader Oops
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Breast Chat -> Funny and Embarrassing Breast StoriesMessage format

BeckyinFL
Posted 4/12/2004 01:41 (#12107)
Subject: Cheerleader Oops

Hey, I'll make my story short, but I couldn't resist telling it after reading some of the other embarrasing ones that have been posted here. I was a cheerleader for my first year in high school and was rather well developed. The uniform never fitted me that great, and our fall/spring uniforms were a bit more revealing than most. It didn't show much cleavage really, but it road a bit low in bank and was a tank top, so some of us had hard times wearing bras with it, me especially.

We had a big pep rally one day and were doing lots of cheers that were a bit strenuous. I did one flip where a couple of girls had to hold me up.. hard to explain. Well, the strap broke and the front fell down around my waist.. with no bra on! This was particulary embarrassing as this was in front of the school class and I couldn't immediately grab it cause I was holding onto the other girls. You can imagine the comments I got for the next year about that.

I remember hearing about a similar story with a college cheering championship where the girl's top broke. Instead of covering up, she went on with the routine so the group wouldn't be penalized.. for like two minutes topless. That is a true story. So my question is, me and that girl can't be alone. There's got to be other cheerleading oops out there so I won't feel as embarrassed about my "little incident"?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ashley6084175
Posted 6/12/2004 21:29 (#12188 - in reply to #12107)
Subject: RE: Cheerleader Oops

I wa a cheerleader all through highschool and enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately my story happened outside. I was doing a football game outside and was not wearing a bra.Our shirts were very baggy and I had forgotten to tuck mine in. One of the moves i was thrown in the air and had to do a flip. While I was upside down my shirt fell down and one of the other girls tried to pull it back down. She ended up pulling the whole top off. It was in the 40's and my nipples were freezing. All of the players were looking at my firm hard breasts. All the spectators were on the other side of the field, so I had to run across the field covering my bouncing breasts. Some mom in the stand gave me a sweatshirt. It was quite humiliating.
BeckyinFL
Posted 6/12/2004 23:46 (#12195 - in reply to #12107)

OK, I'm glad somebody responded. i was beginning to think I was alone on that one. But, Ashley, why did you have to run across the field topless? Wow, I'm at least glad I didn't have to run across the gym with nothing on. Yikes.
ashley6084175
Posted 7/12/2004 01:30 (#12196 - in reply to #12195)

I had to run across the field topless because my shirt was completely ripped and all the other people were in the stands on the other side.
Sue
Posted 8/12/2004 08:40 (#12278 - in reply to #12107)

Community Moderator

You do seem to have more than your fair share of misfortune, Ashley!
Andrea2
Posted 17/12/2004 18:26 (#12706 - in reply to #12107)

We don't have Cheerleaders over here, but I have seen a few troupe dancing displays where some of the girls obviously weren't wearing bras when perhaps they should have been! I don't recall seeing anyone actually lose their tops though, just excessive bouncing!

magic_acid
Posted 18/12/2004 00:14 (#12720 - in reply to #12107)

C Cup Member

I would say it is up there with diving into the pool at summer camp and then realizing that the waist wasn't tied tight enough cause your swim trunks are down by your ankles....

That one happened to me once, I think I was 12 or so.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)