BreastTalk.co.uk Forums

Breast Talk Community Forums ->  Breast Knowledgebase -> Knowledgebase -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( register )
Username:      Password:       Remember login?     

Random quote: 'hello' is the beginning of 'goodbye'! let's dance again sometime
- (Added by: double_magixx)

how to enlarge nipples permanetly?
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Breast Knowledgebase -> KnowledgebaseMessage format

Posted 26/11/2004 22:36 (#11833)
Subject: how to enlarge nipples permanetly?

Hello!

I would really like to know if there's someone who's familiar with nipple enlargement.
I have very small nipples, in length and in width and I would like to know if there's a possibility to enlarge
my nipples permanently; as in length, as in width.
I've read a lot on the internet about this, but it's very expensive and I don't know if it will work?
Also I've read that "snake bite kits" can help to enlarge the nipples, and that is a much cheaper way, but I don't know if it will only be in length, because I want a little bit of both. Also it looks and sounds very freaky!
So can anyone help me with this issue?
I appreciate it.

Greetings!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ROXY
Posted 26/11/2004 22:49 (#11847 - in reply to #11833)
Subject: RE: how to enlarge nipples permanetly?

Dear Guest,

I am not familiar with nipple enlargement practices, but the snake bite kit sounds more painfull than it might be worth. Why do you think your nipples are too small? Do people tell you that? Or would you just like them bigger for you?

I dont know your age, or if you have kids, but after nursing a child my bust grew from b to dd and my nipples nearly doubled in size. You might want to re-think these actions as they could affect you down the road, unless you are already down the road!

Good luck!
Posted 26/11/2004 23:07 (#11863 - in reply to #11833)

Thank you Roxy for your quick response!
Well, I'm 22 years old, so yes maybe they can still grow, but I find my breasts very unattractive, partly
because of my small nipples, I have a B-cup with large aerolas(that's what I think) and the size of my nipples just
doesn't match at all with them!!
They hardly never become erect and when they come, they are hardly noticeable!
I would like to have a boyfriend, but I just don't have the courage to go naked....so that's the main reason for me
and yes I also do think larger nipples are attractive.
So that's why I'm asking if anyone can help me who knows of more gentle and economic manners to enlarge them.

Greetings
Carol
Posted 29/11/2004 13:37 (#11953 - in reply to #11833)

Community Admin

Hi

I would suggest that you talk to your doctor about all this, medical advice is the best advice.

leslie
Posted 29/11/2004 18:36 (#11986 - in reply to #11833)

C Cup Member

Guest, I think you might be overreacting. I am not sure why you would think your breasts are not attractive. I also am a size B, with what I consider large aerola's. I would not worry too much about the size of your actual nipple. And you might find that many men will not care if your nipples are large or small. Please do not let the size/shape of your breasts keep you from meeting that special man.
josey
Posted 29/11/2004 20:10 (#11992 - in reply to #11833)

D Cup Member

I agree with Leslie.

I too have what I'd consider large areolas and average size nipples. My husband constantly comments on how much he loves my areolas, because they are so large. He's never once mentioned the size of my nipples.

MickanV
Posted 29/11/2004 20:13 (#11993 - in reply to #11833)

Hi guest - I think your question is quite ok - if you think you will feel yourself "sexier" with larger nipples that is a fair quest for you to go for...and this point of view is not contrary to my belief in the validity of my home made extension of the proverb: "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - including your own eyes".

My only advice based on my own experience here is that long time use of your nipples will stimulate growth in length as well as in width. Ie breastfeeding/nursing and/or breastpumping or suckling - it will take some time but the change will come; I think most women with this experience can testify to this - good luck - whatever method you can choose to apply
Posted 30/11/2004 23:12 (#12032 - in reply to #11833)

Hi everyone and thank you so much for your quick responses on my question!

Yes, maybe medical advice is better, but I don't think my doctor can help me with this issue, since it's
not a very common issue and also I don't have the guts to go ask him, because my doctor is a friend of my
parents, so that's just undone!

So, I prefer MickanV's advice, but I don't know how and what specific products are good to reach the
average size of nipples, so anyone has had any experiences? Share them with me! Because I really don't think
that, I myself, by pulling them out as hard as I can, can reach my goal.

Thanks a lot!
flump
Posted 1/12/2004 12:02 (#12037 - in reply to #12032)

B Cup Member

Hi,
Im the same and Id like to enlarge my nipples, Ive been breastfeeding for about 8months now and I do see a slight change in the size of my nipples, but only minimal to be honest.
Id like to give the enlarging kits a go but at £60-£70 per kit (meant to enlarge the nipples more than the £25 avent niplette would) Im not sure I want to give it a try incase it doesnt work.. not sure if anyone has actually used it and had the desired results..
Sorry, not much help.
Carol
Posted 1/12/2004 12:11 (#12038 - in reply to #12037)

Community Admin

I feel i have to ask this question, has anyone actually had anyone say to them that their nipples are too small or is this just a new craze!!!

Sorry if this sounds rude or anything but it seems to me to be more of a fad than anything. or am i wrong??? Have models started showing large nipples???

breastrespect
Posted 1/12/2004 14:45 (#12042 - in reply to #11833)

G Cup Member

Thats an interesting point Carol, I have never heard of large nipples being something women try to get, it's either you have them or you don't, its not a big deal.
flump
Posted 1/12/2004 15:15 (#12043 - in reply to #12038)

B Cup Member

Carol - 1/12/2004 12:11 PM

I feel i have to ask this question, has anyone actually had anyone say to them that their nipples are too small or is this just a new craze!!!

Sorry if this sounds rude or anything but it seems to me to be more of a fad than anything. or am i wrong??? Have models started showing large nipples???

Ive always thought my nipples were smaller than Id like them to be, to be honest I didnt realise how many people felt the same till I came on here and a few other sites.. it was then that I saw various things to do something about it. One ex told me he thought they were small but that just confirmed what I already thought about them.
Its not something thats new for me or something Ive seen celebs or models showing large nipples etc..

Im interested to see what others say in responce though.
Carol
Posted 1/12/2004 15:18 (#12044 - in reply to #12043)

Community Admin

You and me both Flump
denise
Posted 5/12/2004 17:23 (#12151 - in reply to #12038)

Carol - 1/12/2004 12:11 PM

I guess my nipples are 'normal' (if there ever such a thing....) but sometimes I will wear 'Nipplettes' - squeezy rubber cups that you place over your own to make the appearance much more prominent - they are always 'perky' and yes, you do get noticed! So, I suppose this doesn't answer anyones questions specifically, visibly evident nipples can be a definate asset, no wonder Marilyn Monroe used them too xxxxx

Hope this helps - and besides its much easier than even hearing about snake bite, let alone undergoing whatever that is........
Denise
Carol
Posted 8/12/2004 12:07 (#12293 - in reply to #12151)

Community Admin

Well wouldn't something temporary be more practical Denise????
Nipplelover
Posted 7/8/2005 00:38 (#25881 - in reply to #11833)

HI, I have medium sized nipples and I've been searching the web and when I look at some the web sites with Women with l-o-n-g nipples I think it's beatiful. I am a 42DD and I'm in the same boat you are in, my nipples aren't small I just think if they were longer it would look nice and it's very stimulating. Check out several websites. mindspring.com and longnipples.com. On mindsprings web site this site is for men who want HUGE and LARGE nipples and the gentleman who set the website up talks about the Snake Bite kit. His nipples are OUT of THIS WORLD LARGE but if you and I want to achieve 1/2 of what he has we might want to take his advice. And yes there are some men out there who want extremely large nipples. Try and type in Nippledad and look at his sight and WE ARE NOT FREAKS. I'm on the WEB now looking for a site from someone who has at least 1 inch nipple so she can tell me how to get one-two in long nipples. I don't feel comfortable in the all mens forum. Maybe you and I can start one, if anyone out there has l-o-n-g NIPPLES at least one inch long and PUFFY answer this message.
Good Luck
Topless Dancer
Posted 9/8/2005 15:47 (#25985 - in reply to #25881)

I sometimes use a pump on my nipples before going on stage, it really lengthens them but only temporarily. I do have faily long nipples normally, but as a dancer, bigger is better. Guys always like long nipples. I can hang several beer can tabs on mine
Mambo
Posted 31/8/2005 07:30 (#27068 - in reply to #11863)

hey i'm a guy and i would just like to say that it doesn't matter if your nipples are bigger than soccer balls or if there to small to see under a microscope it all matters inside
Guiness
Posted 31/8/2005 13:28 (#27074 - in reply to #11833)

Beer can tabs?

That's good, Topless - very good. However, if your nipples could also OPEN the beer can, then I (for one) would be totally in awe.
Male nipples
Posted 10/10/2005 15:10 (#29048 - in reply to #25881)

Hi,

I am also a male, and I would love to enlarge my nipples to 3/4 inch lenght and 2/4 inch diameter.
Please advice
Teddy
Posted 5/11/2005 09:25 (#29842 - in reply to #25881)

, you have to think of what is best for you , but you have to think of what you want . life is to short and you never know what might be out there, for love or just fun.
aqualizard
Posted 5/11/2005 17:07 (#29850 - in reply to #25985)

C Cup Member

Topless Dancer - 9/8/2005 3:47 PM

I sometimes use a pump on my nipples before going on stage, it really lengthens them but only temporarily. I do have faily long nipples normally, but as a dancer, bigger is better. Guys always like long nipples. I can hang several beer can tabs on mine

What do you use to pump them up? A snake bite kit?

Can people tell they are pumped, or do they just think you have huge nipples naturally?

I once took a break while delivering beer to a strip club (summer job) and a very small breasted asian stripper gave me and my friend a table dance. What she lacked in breast size, she made up for in nipple size. At first her nipples looked sort of funny; wide and puffy. But near the beginning of the dance she "tweaked" them a couple times and they got rigid and very long. Like the last third of my pinky finger. Very sexy. When she saw my eyes grow she said "I'm pointy," and flicked her finger out like "Boing!".

aqualizard

Edited by aqualizard 5/11/2005 17:08
tara
Posted 26/11/2005 11:29 (#30550 - in reply to #11833)

Here are a couple of suggestions. At any beauty supply store, buy a lip plumper. Usually comes in a stick. Works just as well on your nipples and areolas. It's temporary, though. I use that and I also use the little nipple pumps with the rubber rings. The rings come in four different sizes. I get as many on my nipples as I comfortably can (usually six). Just do a search on "nipple enlargers" and you'll find this kit). Wearing these nipple bands will keep your nipples pulled out and perky-looking. The effect lasts even longer than the lip plumper--when you remove them, your nipples will remain erect for a number of hours later. (Warning: this should not be painful--don't hurt yourself!) Have fun with it. I have naturally big nipples and areolas and after a few months of applying my lip plumper and bands, my nipples have become visibly longer.

Male trying to help
Posted 30/11/2005 00:02 (#30661 - in reply to #11833)

I'm male and have had some discussions with the female side concerning nipple size. Whatever was normal in THEIR eyes was what they wanted. Didn't matter whether it was bigger or smaller, basically just a preception. If people are used to "Patsy Kensit" nipples (blond in Lethal Weapon 2), then they might think that is the "normal" size. I've talked to a couple of asian women that thought the big nipples were rather gross.

Reminds me of something my mother told to me 20 years ago about my two sisters. One had long curly hair and the other long straight/flat hair. Both wanted what the other sister possessed.

Personally, speaking as a guy, it only matters that the nipples get hard during certain activities. I definately want a response back from a woman, not to feel like I'm making love to a sack of potatoes. I'd much prefer a very small nipple that got hard when excited than a rather large nipple that hardly even gets firm (something I've also seen). But even that is not the end of the world. A good (realistic) moan can make up for all sorts of "cosmetic" defects.

Sorry I can't help with the "making bigger" solution, although ANY tissue that is stretched and unnaturally elongated will stay permanently stretched over time. Look at some of the things that tribal people in Africa and South America have done with stretching their necks, flattening the top/sides/back of their heads, etc. It is definately a possibility to elongate something, and the blood that flows into an excited nipple should fill whatever nipple volume is present.
Tara
Posted 3/12/2005 19:45 (#30811 - in reply to #11833)

Thanks for the input. I agree completely. Men like big nipples because they represent excitement and sexual readiness (as well as a response to cold, but that's irrelevant). When a nipple elongates as a result of something you're doing to a woman, it means you're doing it right and wow, what a turn-on! For me, I think visible nipples are a very pretty and feminine look, especially when a woman is wearing a conservative outfit. I appreciate it when I see it, even as a straight woman. I also find that when my nipples are enlarged (either from the cold, from a man, or from my efforts as described in my previous posting) the sensation is intense. So I guess enlarging my nipples is as much for the physical pleasure it gives to me as it is for the sake of my appearance. Re. normal, yes, we lose track of what's normal, no question about that. Any nipple that responds to touch is normal.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)